Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Blog Award!


Oh WOW, how exciting is this! I have never won a blog award before and feel very honored! Thank you Suzanne Dean for awarding me this! Thank you sooo much!! I feel like I just was crowned!
I am suppose to pass this on to 7 of my blog friend that I visit. Oh, where do I start! I love blogging and the creations out there are just fantastic!
Mary-Jane- Who's blog I visit everyday and love everything about her!
Danni's Dreams-Such wonderful things here, always makes me smile
Loreen's-Creative!! Great idea's and loves to share!
Lynette-Most elegant cards I have seen! They are totally awesome!
Rubbah Soul, Candice-If you haven't check her site out, you have to now. She totally Rocks!
Amazing Paper Grace-Gorgeous cards, lots of inspiration. Wonderful blog
Stamping with Markie Mom, Faith- Visit every day, I love love love her style!


I could go on and on and add so many more. I visit each site daily, with my morning coffee. Such wonderful inspiration! Thank you Suzanne, for making my day so special!

The rules for this award are..

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

Thanks again!!
hugz

5 comments:

Candice said...

OMG!! Thank you SO much Deb - you are too sweet!!! :)

stampingtink said...

WOO HOO! You rock! Great job and Congratulations!

Danni said...

Ah thanks, Deb!!
I can't keep up with your cards today--they are all great but I really like the orange house one!

Lynette said...

Congrats, Deb! And THANK YOU so much for the honor! I will add that to my blog when I get home. We're about ready to pack up now and head out.

Roz said...

Congrats and love your creations! Thanks for your comments on my Edwin...hugs!