Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BettyBombshell


Well I found another stamp that I love! Betty Bombshell by StampingBella.
My favorite is all my cs! This cs came in the July kit from Wish On A Scrap This kit and the add on's are WONDERFUL!!! She packs a great kit and always seems to coordinate the collection to a "T"!! Loreen has great deals on all kinds of things! Check out her store and also join her yahoo group to get even better deals on selected "gotta haves"!!
You can join that group by going here..
You won't be sorry! I am such a horder when it comes to my paper! LOL My dewdrops are from Michaels, which really aren't dew drops, found them in the flower dept! Ribbon in the $ bin at Michaels and flowers by Prima.
Thanks for stopping by! Oh I do not work for Loreen at her online store, I am just one,more than pleased, HAPPY customer!!!
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!
hugz

4 comments:

Loreen said...

Thank you for being such a fan! Your project came out wonderful =)

Danni said...

Very cute! I knew you'd end up with this image, it just "is you".

Lynette said...

Very cute - love the layered flower!

HollywoodDDH said...

I was missing the beach so much! this is just adorable! Love it!
Denise