Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tilda Sits!


This is an image I recieved from Denise yesterday in my goodie box! I love this Tilda, that bow in her hair is the best!! I colored her with my Prisma's using GooGone for blending. I really like the GooGone! I tried baby oil but wasn't as happy with the results, although it smelled better! LOL I used my square nestie to cut out the center of the card, took yellow carstock, embossed and lightly colored with my prisma's. The frame border is from the July kit from Loreen. I used Distressed Ink to color the frame, frame is by BoBunny. They are called Bleached Chipboard. The flowers are from my friend Denise that I got in my goodie box yesteray, along with the velvet brads! Are those ever cool! Ribbon is from my stash! I put demensions behind Tilda so she could actually sit on the frame. CS, stash stuff!
Thanks for stopping by, hope everyone is having a great week!!
hugz

No comments: