Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tilda


This is my first Tilda by Magnolia Stamps. I really thought coloring them would be difficult but it was easier than I thought! These little angels are so cute. I ordered 6 of them from Diana who will be opening her online store the end of July. I think when you fall in love with a theme of stamps, picking the first one is hard! So you end up buying the stamps you can't live without! The background paper was in the July kit from Loreen at Wish On A Scrap. Talk about a great kit! I was in love the minute I opened it up. I almost hated to use the paper! DP is by Fancy Pants Designs. Chipboard swirl is by BoBunny. Flower are Sprites by Prima.
The buttlerfly button, and other buttons, in my button tin! I colored Tilda with my Prisma's with GooGone.
Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a great week!
hugz

9 comments:

Loreen said...

That is a gorgeous card! Great Job Deb =)

stampingtink said...

She's just gorgous! I so adore her! And I love the background papers and embellishments. She's beautiful!

Monica said...

Deb she is just beautiful.. I love that paper too. Can't wait to see more!

Julie said...

OMG Deb, is she ever cute, She reminds me of a 70's chick. LOL
Love the DP and embellies you used! I agree w/ you they are easy to color, I can't wait to see some more stuff your gonna make so I can see what other stamps you picked up.

Lynette said...

Super sweet, Deb! Your coloring is spectacular! Can't wait to see your other images.

Roz said...

She's beautiful...thanks for sharing!

Krystinah said...

I love her...So sweet....I wanted to order her but it was out of stock....I got my first stamps yesterday....Great Job!!!

Krista said...

This really is one of the cutest Magnolia's of them all, when I see her I can't help tinking she's right from the sixties ;) I love the card you made with her!

HollywoodDDH said...

Very RETRO!(I take that back! That was yesterday wasn't it!:) LOL! I love it Deb! Have fun with all your new stamps.Can't wait to see more of your creations!

Happy Stamping!
Denise